I am a huge fan of repurposing furniture, especially older items, as the quality always seem so much better than todays items. Nothing like repurposing to save you from having to pitch it! Check out these kid geared furniture hacks to keep in mind. Check out these crafty mama's and be sure to click the links for their complete DIY instructions where they break it down for you!
- DIY Sew Your Own Face Mask
- Finding the Perfect Outfit & Minky Blanket for Your Little Fashionista
- 5 Ways to Green Up Your Kid's Next Party
- How To: Turn an Unused Room into a New Playroom
- Repurposed Furniture Ideas for Kids
- Oh So Adorable Baby Gear
- Minky Lovey Review By Haylee and Family
- Valentine Treats to Melt, Bake, Or Create!
- Make it Yourself Valentine Crafts
- 6 Absolutely Adorable Crochet Hat Patterns for Girls
- DIY King Size Farm House Bed
- Quick and Easy to Whip Up Holiday Treats
- Freshly Picked & Kemaily Giveaway
- How to Make a Rice Heating Pad
- Guest Bloggers Wanted
- Become a Lemon Dropper With Young Living
- DIY Storage Bins: The Sanity-Savers
- Dress Up Time! Imagine Me As…
Posted by Meg on 2/21/2016 to Kemaily
Here at Kemaily we know you're on the hunt for that perfect little outfit for your precious little ones. Our baby girl headbands and bloomer outfits are perfect for your little ones upcoming photo shoots, cake smash, playdates, or even everyday wear!