We know you're busy moms on the lookout for fun creative desserts to whip up, but have limited time! Here's a list of some quick and easy, but tasty Valentine treats for you and the whole family! Happy baking!
- Finding the Perfect Outfit & Minky Blanket for Your Little Fashionista
- 5 Ways to Green Up Your Kid's Next Party
- How To: Turn an Unused Room into a New Playroom
- Repurposed Furniture Ideas for Kids
- Oh So Adorable Baby Gear
- Minky Lovey Review By Haylee and Family
- Valentine Treats to Melt, Bake, Or Create!
- Make it Yourself Valentine Crafts
- 6 Absolutely Adorable Crochet Hat Patterns for Girls
- DIY King Size Farm House Bed
- Quick and Easy to Whip Up Holiday Treats
- Freshly Picked & Kemaily Giveaway
- How to Make a Rice Heating Pad
- Guest Bloggers Wanted
- Become a Lemon Dropper With Young Living
- DIY Storage Bins: The Sanity-Savers
- Dress Up Time! Imagine Me As…
- Changes Coming to Kemaily
Posted by Meg on 1/17/2016 to DIY
Looking for some Valentine ideas to get inspired for your little ones upcoming class party? I've compiled a short and sweet list of some fun, some easy to whip up Valentines crafts. Make it yourself or involve the kids and make it a family event!
Posted by Meg on 1/10/2016 to DIY
Do you crochet or know someone that does? Here's a list of some of the cutest crochet hats rounded up into one nice and neat list for you! These warm and snuggly crochet hats are perfect to wear or make this chilly snowy time of year. Click the names under the photos to grab the crochet pattern.