- DIY Sew Your Own Face Mask
- Finding the Perfect Outfit & Minky Blanket for Your Little Fashionista
- 5 Ways to Green Up Your Kid's Next Party
- How To: Turn an Unused Room into a New Playroom
- Repurposed Furniture Ideas for Kids
- Oh So Adorable Baby Gear
- Minky Lovey Review By Haylee and Family
- Valentine Treats to Melt, Bake, Or Create!
- Make it Yourself Valentine Crafts
- 6 Absolutely Adorable Crochet Hat Patterns for Girls
- DIY King Size Farm House Bed
- Quick and Easy to Whip Up Holiday Treats
- Freshly Picked & Kemaily Giveaway
- How to Make a Rice Heating Pad
- Guest Bloggers Wanted
- Become a Lemon Dropper With Young Living
- DIY Storage Bins: The Sanity-Savers
- Dress Up Time! Imagine Me As…
Here at Kemaily we know you're on the hunt for that perfect little outfit for your precious little ones. Our baby girl headbands and bloomer outfits are perfect for your little ones upcoming photo shoots, cake smash, playdates, or even everyday wear!
competing to see whose child’s party can be the biggest and the best.
waste are generated. When the party is over, bags of trash are needed to get rid of the balloons,
decorations, disposable plates and all the rest of the refuse.
You can save a lot of money by reducing waste and going green for your child’s next birthday
party. It does take some prior planning, but you can eliminate waste by keeping the party small
and following some easy tips to go green.
Follow the simple step by step directions from Cookies and cups!
- Muscle Aches
- Menstrual Cramps
- Or just plain warming up!
Earlier this year if you had told me I would be using oils for everything under the sun instead of running to the doctor for OTC meds I would've laughed. We never thought we would be "those oil people", but guess what, we are!
What is a lemon dropper?
We are a large group of Young Living independent distributors whose purpose is to help educate and inspire. There are some lemon droppers that are not in the business part and only purchase for their family. Then there are others(like myself) who not only purchase for our family, but help others and become independent distributors. You could do it all on your own educating yourself and others OR you could do it with us as a team along with having access to a huge oil library aka "The Lemon Aid Library".
What works for myself and my family might not work for you, so make sure you do your homework and research companies, and test, test, test! Also, make sure when trying out the products you order directly from the suppliers, yes, you can find these on other website, but many times the oils are diluted!
Imagine me as…a queen, a lion, a dinosaur, a giant cookie. The single most magical part of childhood is the constant imagination that we are not only allowed to, but encouraged to exercise as often as we like.
Want to be a princess? Here’s a dress—close your eyes, pretend, and your room becomes a castle. Want to be a pirate? A paper towel tube and too-large hat can send you to the high seas.
Every burst of imagination can be enhanced with a little creativity. (And let’s be honest—a real princess dress always trumped the one made from a towel wrapped around your waist.) So this week Kemaily brings you creative ways to help along the spark of your little one’s imagination: