- DIY Sew Your Own Face Mask
- Finding the Perfect Outfit & Minky Blanket for Your Little Fashionista
- 5 Ways to Green Up Your Kid's Next Party
- How To: Turn an Unused Room into a New Playroom
- Repurposed Furniture Ideas for Kids
- Oh So Adorable Baby Gear
- Minky Lovey Review By Haylee and Family
- Valentine Treats to Melt, Bake, Or Create!
- Make it Yourself Valentine Crafts
- 6 Absolutely Adorable Crochet Hat Patterns for Girls
- DIY King Size Farm House Bed
- Quick and Easy to Whip Up Holiday Treats
- Freshly Picked & Kemaily Giveaway
- How to Make a Rice Heating Pad
- Guest Bloggers Wanted
- Become a Lemon Dropper With Young Living
- DIY Storage Bins: The Sanity-Savers
- Dress Up Time! Imagine Me As…
Follow the simple step by step directions from Cookies and cups!
Mommy Picks: Chocolate Bar Indulgence
Bars are just the best, aren’t they? The edible kind, I mean—cookie bars. (Yeah, I know what you were thinking of, but it’s not the weekend yet, mamas.)
Bars have all the deliciousness of a cookie without two hours of scooping, shaping, and hauling pans in and out of the oven. With bars, you stick it in once, pull it out, slice, and done!
And since chocolate happens to be one of my favorite things, I thought it would be fun to share with you the chocolate bar recipes that make my mouth water just thinking about them. Chocolate likes to get around, though. It can take many dance partners, and I’ll admit: I love all combinations equa-…well, mostly equally.
The heat is rolling in for summer. Your kids are home all day, and when they run around outside all day, they come back hungry. Sure, some part of us longs to toss over a packaged snack and let them fill up on those. Packaged snacks are quick, easy, and don’t ask you to turn on the oven when July humidity sets in.
Thankfully, there are many creative mommies out there who have dedicated time to finding those healthy, yummy, and most of all easy snacks. Here are some of my current faves: