I have been on the hunt for ways to make it easy for the girls to keep their toys and stuffed animals organized or at the very least contained. One would think after 3 kids I would have this down by now, but nope! Here are just some of the fun ways to organize those toys and/or stuffed animals your little ones love. Some of these are going on my project list too!
- DIY Sew Your Own Face Mask
- Finding the Perfect Outfit & Minky Blanket for Your Little Fashionista
- 5 Ways to Green Up Your Kid's Next Party
- How To: Turn an Unused Room into a New Playroom
- Repurposed Furniture Ideas for Kids
- Oh So Adorable Baby Gear
- Minky Lovey Review By Haylee and Family
- Valentine Treats to Melt, Bake, Or Create!
- Make it Yourself Valentine Crafts
- 6 Absolutely Adorable Crochet Hat Patterns for Girls
- DIY King Size Farm House Bed
- Quick and Easy to Whip Up Holiday Treats
- Freshly Picked & Kemaily Giveaway
- How to Make a Rice Heating Pad
- Guest Bloggers Wanted
- Become a Lemon Dropper With Young Living
- DIY Storage Bins: The Sanity-Savers
- Dress Up Time! Imagine Me As…
Posted by Administrator on 7/22/2015 to Babies & Children
Are you on the hunt for some DIY Lego table makeovers/storage ideas? Keeping all those little pieces organized can be time consuming. So why not create a center made just for lego’s! Check out what some of these moms did to inspire you!
Posted by Administrator on 5/19/2015 to Kemaily