- DIY Sew Your Own Face Mask
- Finding the Perfect Outfit & Minky Blanket for Your Little Fashionista
- 5 Ways to Green Up Your Kid's Next Party
- How To: Turn an Unused Room into a New Playroom
- Repurposed Furniture Ideas for Kids
- Oh So Adorable Baby Gear
- Minky Lovey Review By Haylee and Family
- Valentine Treats to Melt, Bake, Or Create!
- Make it Yourself Valentine Crafts
- 6 Absolutely Adorable Crochet Hat Patterns for Girls
- DIY King Size Farm House Bed
- Quick and Easy to Whip Up Holiday Treats
- Freshly Picked & Kemaily Giveaway
- How to Make a Rice Heating Pad
- Guest Bloggers Wanted
- Become a Lemon Dropper With Young Living
- DIY Storage Bins: The Sanity-Savers
- Dress Up Time! Imagine Me As…
competing to see whose child’s party can be the biggest and the best.
waste are generated. When the party is over, bags of trash are needed to get rid of the balloons,
decorations, disposable plates and all the rest of the refuse.
You can save a lot of money by reducing waste and going green for your child’s next birthday
party. It does take some prior planning, but you can eliminate waste by keeping the party small
and following some easy tips to go green.
- Muscle Aches
- Menstrual Cramps
- Or just plain warming up!
Imagine me as…a queen, a lion, a dinosaur, a giant cookie. The single most magical part of childhood is the constant imagination that we are not only allowed to, but encouraged to exercise as often as we like.
Want to be a princess? Here’s a dress—close your eyes, pretend, and your room becomes a castle. Want to be a pirate? A paper towel tube and too-large hat can send you to the high seas.
Every burst of imagination can be enhanced with a little creativity. (And let’s be honest—a real princess dress always trumped the one made from a towel wrapped around your waist.) So this week Kemaily brings you creative ways to help along the spark of your little one’s imagination:
Fall is right around the corner, and behind it Old Man Winter is creeping up. Some people might fall into despair when thinking about the snow and freezing cold that will lock us into our houses for days on end. Not us! Instead, we’ve collected some ideas for crafts to keep busy in the dark, cold months ahead.
Alright! Fine! I’ll admit it: I’ve given in to the minion madness. Something about their shy smiles, their naïve innocence, or maybe their mostly bald, yellow heads just pulls at my heart and my sense of humor.
Therefore, in honor of the recent Minions movie release—and its adorable stars—here are some craft ideas for you. (Trust me: the little minion-lover in your life will thank you!)
Ready to celebrate the Fourth of July? Our Independence Day is a chance for us to celebrate freedom, patriotism, and all good qualities the U.S. of A. has to offer. We have some ideas for kicking the celebration into high gear! Show off your pride in your nation, and get a little red, white, and blue this year!